Welcome to the SAQA ID: 61597 General Travel Qualification Package.
This Qualification Training Material Package includes the following materials:
- Learner Guides
- Master Facilitator Guide
- Formative Assessment Instruments
- Summative Assessment Instruments
- Assessment Guides
- Programme Alignment Matrix
- Programme Strategy
- Portfolio of Evidence Guide
- Learner Induction Guide
- Moderator Guide (Template)
Each Qualification package includes the following Unit Standards:
- All the Core Unit Standards.
- All the Fundamental Unit Standards
- Pre-selected Elective Unit Standards to the value of the minimum required credits as indicated by the Qualification rules.
Qualification Link: http://regqs.saqa.org.za/showQualification.php?id=61597
How to Order:
Step 1: Identify the Qualification package your are interested in
- Browse through the available Qualification material packages by using the drop down selection box or contact our friendly staff for assistance.
Step 2: Select Qualification Package & Upload Signed Terms & Conditions
Select the Qualification package which you want to purchase. Request a Service Level (Purchase) Agreement from us, complete it and attach it to the order page.
Step 3: Checkout and Payment
Add product to your cart and complete the easy Checkout / Payment process. Your payment must be done through a direct EFT (Bank Deposit/Transfer) and will be processed within 24-48 hours.
Once we have received your cleared payment, you will receive a download / access link to retrieve and download your Qualification package.
Free Remediation Guarantee
We offer a free remediation service should the SETA identify the need for any changes upon evaluation of the supplied materials.
Free Sample Material Guide
Please feel free to download and access the free material sample guide which will provide you with samples of our materials as well as explanations of the layout / content and design of each of the documents included in our packages.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
You may not cancel your purchase for any reason whatsoever as no refunds are provided. This forms part of the standards terms and conditions of sale.